Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm still here!

I haven't blogged in a while and I actually thought about just deleting the whole thing all together.  But I stopped because - 1- I started this blog back in 2010, in fact, about a year ago- to help get me through my first marathon (which I did!) and I would hate to simply erase everything that I thought and was feeling throughout my training -  and -2- to delete means it will basically vanish and I am not sure  I am ready for that.  It seems so definitive.   

So its not being erased from existence and  I won't be either.  I guess I am not quite finished yet and since I am only 32, I guess that is a very good thing...

In almost deleting my blog and then deciding to keep it, I also told my husband that I was going to start bloggin it up again and he simply asked - why? and what will you write about it?   This question is very valid being that again I started the blog because of running and due to heat, muscle pains and maybe just some lack of motivation, running has not been number one on my list lately. 

The Why is easy - I like to write down my thoughts and if others want to read them, I welcome this!   

And what will I write about?  Well - I said to him,
                                                                 I guess you will just have to wait and see. 







1 comment: