Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a process...

It's been a little over a week since I started this blog and so far I think my training is going ok. I have been keeping up with my runs and have felt strong on most days. This week I have had some ups and downs with food choices. I think what I have learned from this week is even though I am going to be burning a lot of calories and may have cravings for unhealthy foods, I have to remember how I feel after eating unhealthy, especially on a running day. Luckily I eat pretty healthy and love vegetables so I am not too worried but I also know that I can be a little impulsive and sometimes get that "why not" attitude.
In the upcoming weeks when choosing what goes in this body, I will start asking myself , do I need this, Is this a good choice and how will this choice effect my performance...
Tomorrow I am running 7 miles with my running group. It's supposed to be another nice day so I look forward to it. I will make sure I make good choices today. So far, so good!
Enjoy this weather everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment